This is a serious issue in most Windows devices. This is usually a hardware or driver-related conflict. When BSOD or Blue Screen error codes appear, they show a certain error code that helps determine the main cause of the problem. In this article, BSODs commonly encountered compiled for reference of users.
List of Blue Screen Error Codes
Blue screen errors did not give any chance for users except to restart the device or boot in safe mode. Troubleshooting of these can be complicated. You can not solve blue screen of death (BSOD) error so contact our support number for the stability of these errors. Fix BSOD errors in Windows 7/8/10 and list of Blue Screen Error Codes Given Below:
Support for Blue Screen Error Code
- 0x00000001 – This code means that there is some mismatch in the APC state index.
- 0x00000002 – This code is unusual and shows a device queue busy not on the screen.
- 0x00000003 – This shows an invalid connection set.
- 0x00000004 – This can also represent the trap using invalid data with an error message.
- 0x00000005 and 0x00000006 – Both of these come separately where pre-show invalid .processing attempts and after-show invalid process give an error on screen separately.
- 0x00000007 – Displays this error code, as well as invalid software, interrupt message.
- 0x0000000A – This means that Microsoft is not read memory on Windows or Driving Access dispatch level or above.
- 0x0000000C – This BSOD shows that the existing thread allowed to cross the permitted number of items. It also comes with the same error written.
- 0x0000000F – It has been shown that a request for spinlock has started when spinlock was already owned.
- 0x00000018 – It is to say that the reference count of an object is illegal for the current state of the object. This error comes with the message reference by the indicator.
- 0x0000003B – This means that there is an exception, while a regular or privileged code transmitted out of the code with no privileged code. This system can also show what happened.
- 0x0000003E – It shows that the system has multiple processors, but they are odd in relation to each other. It states that multi-configuration not supported, an error message represents.
- 0x0000005D – This is also related to the system processor and this means the computer is trying to run Windows on an unsupported processor.
- 0x0000006D – This error states that the start of the Microsoft Windows operating system failed.
- 0x0000011B – This BSOD means that a driver has returned from a regular cancellation that holds the global cancellation lock. This is the result of failure and subsequent cancel calls to come along with the error and the error driver returned back holding the lock on the screen.
Blue Screen Error Codes
This was the list of blue screen error codes and it is endless to expand. But you should reach your error code in this or you should reach the Customer Support Team directly where the team of certified technicians for solves your all issues regarding Blue Screen Error.