How to Add a Second Calendar in Outlook
As you know that, Microsoft Outlook is an email client which provides extra features like calendar, notes, contacts, etc. In the calendar, you can save and share the meetings and appointments with another person. Sometimes due to overcrowding of your meetings, you may feel to delete the previous meetings, documents from the calendar. But instead of doing so, you can make a second calendar in Outlook which can help you to track all the appointments and meetings in a better way. The following steps can help you to add a second calendar in Outlook. You can also contact Microsoft outlook support number.
The experts sitting at the Microsoft outlook support phone number will help you in adding the second calendar in Outlook and provide you complete information through Microsoft outlook customer support number. Although, we suggest you follow the steps first which is mentioned below instead of calling on Microsoft Outlook phone number:
Follow the Steps:
- Open the Outlook by tapping on the start
- Choose ‘all programs’ and then tap on ‘Microsoft office’ and choose ‘Microsoft Outlook.’
- After fully loading of Outlook program, tap on ‘file’ option given in the Outlook. Move the cursor to ‘new’ option, and a sub-menu option will appear from where you have to choose the ‘folder’ option.
- Once the next window appears, give a name to the calendar in the name box. Make a folder of that.
- At the name, tap on the arrow under ‘folder contains’ option. A list will be shown where you have to choose ‘calendar items.’
- Choose a place on windows where you want to save the folder and then tap on ‘ok’ option.
- Tap on the new folder that you have created. A new calendar will be shown. Now you can add the items you want to add in the new calendar. In case you need help, then contact Outlook support.
How do I Contact Outlook Support Number?
After creating another calendar, you can see on the window side-by-side. If you are unable to understand the steps, then you may call on the Outlook tech support number for help. If the issue still persists, then you may call on the toll-free number provided on this webpage. It will transfer your call to an independent third-party Microsoft Outlook tech support phone number.
Please read all the terms & conditions before calling on the toll-free number and contacting the third-party Microsoft outlook support number. You can easily get the outlook support phone number from the outlook.com help website