iOS 11 is the 11th major launched by the iOS mobile operating system & developed by Apple Inc. After that success of iOS 10. It had been launched at the company’s Worldwide Developers Conference on June five, 2017, and released on Sep 19, 2017. New features and capabilities allow you to get a lot of done a lot of quickly and simply, creating your iPad experiences even a lot of powerful and personal. Do with it what you’ll. iOS 11 makes it easier and a lot of intuitive than ever to multitask. You’ll open a second app directly from the Dock and both apps stay active in Slide Over also as Split read. In this article, you will understand” How to Download and Install iOS 11″.
How to Download and Install iOS 11
Downloading iOS 11 is an easy task, but below you’ll find our full tutorial on how to download iOS 11 in your devices. Before you begin you should make sure you back up your all iPhone or iPad file.
Devices that support iOS 11
All Apple products can support the new version of iOS. iOS 11 support only with these devices:
- iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus;
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad 9.7-inch, iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch, iPad Pro 10.5-inch;
- iPod touch (6th generation).
Use iCloud service and backup all files:
- Connect to Wi-Fi.
- Go to Settings.
- select your name and choose iCloud (or scroll down to the end and choose iCloud if you use iOS 10.2 or older version).
- Choose iCloud Backup and check if iCloud Backup turned on.
- Select Back Up Now option.
- If the process is done, you should check it is done or not,
- Open Settings > choose your name;
- Go to iCloud and choose iCloud Storage;
- Access Manage Storage and choose your device from the list.
Download your iOS 11 from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Connect the device you want to upgrade to iTunes.
- Open iTunes and select your device.
- Click Summary.
- Hit Check for Updates button.
- Then you will get a notification about available iOS 11, click Download and Update.
- It may ask you to enter your passcode. So, type it to start this process.
Switching from iOS 11 beta to iOS 11
You can upgrade from iOS 11 beta to iOS 11.
Instructions for switching to from the iOS 11 using your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch:
- Settings and go to General and Profiles.
- Select on Beta profile.
- Choose Delete Profile to remove it.
- Enter your password. You might need to tap Delete button again.
- Shut down and restart your device.
I make sure you will understand How to Download and Install iOS 11.