D’Link is the corporate name of networking, broadband, designer, and creator of digital, voice and data communication solutions. The company offers consumer devices in addition to providing network connectivity solutions for small and medium-sized businesses. Using the D-Link Login, you can link all of your business devices to the internet for a long time without the hassle of cable and wires. The D-Link Router also enables you to link devices together on a network, so that you can share documents and media files between devices.
How to D-Link Login Into The Router?
- Plug one end of an Ethernet cable into a free.
Ethernet jack behind the D-Link router, and then plug the other end of the Ethernet cable into the jack on your laptop or desktop and Mac. It is better to use an Ethernet connection than using a wireless connection because if the wireless connection is reset, you will keep your connection session with the router.
- Plug the other end of the Ethernet cable into a jack.
- Turn on your computer.
- Open up a Web browser.
- Type the address “http://us.dlink.com/” or “http://192.168.0.1“
- Fill up the administrator (credentials) username and password and Log in to the D-Link Login Router.
If this is your first time that you’re connecting to the router, leave the administrator password blank. Click the “Setup” tab on the D-Link interface, and then click “Wireless Settings” to open the Wireless Configuration screen.
- Click the “Manual Wireless Connection Setup” button.
- Adjust the wireless settings as needed. On this screen, you can enable or disable wireless broadcasting totally, change the name of Wireless Network, or SSID, change the wireless channel, and toggle the wireless mode settings, such as 802.11g or 802.11n.
- Click the “Save Settings” button to commit your changes on the router.
How to Reset the D-Link Administrator Password
If you have forgotten the password, however, the only way to reset it is to reset the D-Link router to its factory’s default state.
Reset the Administrator Password:
- Press the reset key along with the side of the D-Link router or with a pin, paper clip or any other thin object.
- Hold down the key for 10 seconds. Do not touch the Power Key during this process. Wait for WLAN light to stop blinking.
- Open your Internet browser and type “192.168.0.1” (without double quotes) in the URL bar. Hit enter.
- In the D-Link Login ID box, type “Administrator“. Do not type anything in the password box. Close the window to apply the changes.
Reset Wi-Fi Password:
- Open an internet browser and enter “192.168.0.1” (without quotes) in the address bar. HIt “Enter” go to the D-Link Router Configuration page.
- Click on “Admin” and Fill your administrator password. Hit “Enter.”
- Click on “Setup” at the top of the page.
- After that Click on “Wireless Settings” on the left side of the page.
- Click on “Manual Wireless Connection Setup.
- ” Scroll down the page and find the Pre-Shared Key field.
- Type to fill a new Wi-Fi password in the Pre-Shared Key field. To save the new password close the window.