Windows 10 developed by Microsoft and as a part of the Windows NT family of operating systems. Windows 10 is a personal computer operating system. It absolutely was 1st discharged on July 29, 2015. Windows 10 latest version of Microsoft’s flagship operating system that follows Windows 8 operating system. Microsoft selected to skip Windows 9 as some way of suggesting separation with earlier versions and Windows 8 specifically, instead of progressive modification. Windows 10 is meant to deal with common criticisms of Windows 8, like a lack of enterprise-friendly options and poor integration of touch and keyboard interfaces. In this content, you will know How to Change Recycle Bin Icon on Windows 10.
How to Change Recycle Bin Icon on Windows 10
A Guide on How to Change the Recycle Bin Icon to the Custom One on Windows 10
- Press Windows key to open Settings.
- Then open Personalization option and click Themes on the left pane.
- Scroll down Desktop Icon Settings link. Click it.
- Select the Recycle Bin (Full)icon and select Change icon button.
- Now you can either select the icon from the icons given on the list or click the Browse button.
- If you have select Browser, navigate to the location where the preferable icon is stored. Select the icon.
- Click Open to set the new icon.
- Then go back to the Settings-> Personalization -> Themes -> Desktop Icon Settings and click on the Recycle Bin (Empty) icon.
- Select on Change button and follow the option given on 5 and 6.
- Finally, click OK and Apply to save the changes.