Canon Wireless Printer Setup
Read instructions that came with the printer to setup canon wireless printer setup.
Some printers require that the software is installed before you connect them, but you can connect other printers instantly.
Turn on your computer and then follow one of these options, as it fits your needs:
If your printer is a plug and play device, then connect it on and power it; Windows installs what it needs automatically.
Come with the disk device and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select Start → Device and Printers.
- If you want to wireless printer setup, then Select Start → Device and Printers and click add a printer link in the window that appears. Add a network, wireless, or Bluetooth printer option and follow the instructions.
- If the third option selected in the Tools and Printers window, then click Add a printer link near the top.
- The Add Printer dialog box
- In the Add Printer dialog box, click Add local printer options and click next.
- Select a printer port dialog box that appears.
- Select a manufacturer and then choose the printer.
- After this you have two options:
- If you have a manufacturer’s disk, then insert it into the appropriate CD drive and click the disc button. Click Next.
- If you do not have the manufacturer’s disk, click the Windows Update button to see a list of printer drivers that you can download from the Microsoft Web site. Click Next.
- As a result, type a printer name dialog box, enter a printer name. Click Next.
- You have yet seen a dialog box.
- Click Finish to complete the Add Printer Wizard.