How to Cancel Avast Subscription Auto-Renewal (Turn Off, Stop)
Avast Antivirus Avast indicates enrollment message on your framework while perusing Avast site. This Avast is extraordinary for antivirus clients since they know the most recent highlighted data identified with Avast antivirus in the wake of tapping on the new form of Avast’s Subscriptions catch. It additionally cautions about a few issues in Avast. However, here and there the enrollment message makes issues by alarming the client and making the window undetectable, it can be very difficult for a client chipping away at the framework. You can drop it by following a few directions in your Avast account.
There are three approaches to scratch off automatic renewal. You can do it without anyone else’s help through digital river order portal or avast account – which works for both Avast official wholesaler Digital River and Nexway.
Method 1.Disable Avast Renewal via Order Portal (Digital River only)
In the event that you bought Avast through the digital river, at that point you can utilize your order portal to cross out the automatic renewal.
- Visit the Digital River Order Portal at https://www.avast.com/find-order and enter your order number and password. The subject ‘Avast – Order Confirmation (Order # Your Order-ID)’ with the subject can be found in the original e-mail received after your purchase from firstname.lastname@example.org. Confirm by clicking on ‘Find Order.’
- Click on ‘Manage Subscription’ after finding your order details.
- Find the ‘Automatic renewal’ line on the subscription details page and switch it from ‘on’ to ‘off’. Confirm by clicking the ‘Disable Automatic Renewal’ link on the pop-up message.
- Presently your automatic renewal has been canceled and you should see ‘off’ in the ‘Automatic renewal’ row. You should also receive a confirmation email with the subject ‘Avast – Auto-Renewal feature has been stopped’.
Method 2.Cancel Avast Subscription Auto-Renewal
- Open your Avast application and visit the account of avast by clicking on the ‘Sign In’ link or your e-mail link in the top-right corner.
- Sign in your Avast Account and ensure that you are using the same email id that you used for the Original Purchase.
- In the section of “License”, Click on the “Your License” button.
- You should now see all your licenses linked to the Avast account (e-mail). Clicks the ‘Auto-renewal license’ and click ‘Cancel Auto-Renewal‘. Confirm by clicking ‘Deactivate auto-renewal membership’.
- Avast Your automatic renewal has been canceled after the confirmation is received. You should also receive an email about the confirmation with the subject ‘Avast – Auto-Renewal feature has been stopped’.
Method 3.Ask Avast Support to Disable Automatic Renewal
If none of the above solutions works, you can simply contact Avast Support and request that they wipe out their auto-renewal.
- Visit https://support.avast.com/en-us/contact/sales_refund link and fill in the data with the cancellation request. You have to use the same e-mail used at the time of original purchase.
- To confirm cancellation, you have to wait for Avast customer service response.